Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: top border doesn't show up

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: top border doesn't show up

 
 
brucie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-24-2004
In macromedia.dreamweaver,alt.html Aaron Fude said:

> I hope it's ok to include a small 1.6k image.


it is not in alt.html.

<quote>
Do not make posts with attachments and only post in plain text.

Multiple paragraphs detailing the problems you're experiencing is nice
but in a lot of cases without a link to the resource in question it is
useless. Supply a URI so others can test and experiment for themselves.

Avoid posting multiple lines of markup, often the markup posted is
incomplete and doesn't help identify the problem. Supply a link, it
makes it much easier for people to help you.
</quote> http://alt-html.info/

--


v o i c e s
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Noozer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-24-2004

> Multiple paragraphs detailing the problems you're experiencing is nice
> but in a lot of cases without a link to the resource in question it is
> useless. Supply a URI so others can test and experiment for themselves.
>
> Avoid posting multiple lines of markup, often the markup posted is
> incomplete and doesn't help identify the problem. Supply a link, it
> makes it much easier for people to help you.
> </quote> http://alt-html.info/


And it makes it much easier for the group to harass you and put you down for
not knowing anything.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Neal
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-24-2004
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:05:11 GMT, Noozer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> And it makes it much easier for the group to harass you and put you down
> for
> not knowing anything.


Come on. We don't put people down for not knowing anything. We do have
issues with the folks who know nothing but act like they know it all.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Noozer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-24-2004

"Neal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:05:11 GMT, Noozer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > And it makes it much easier for the group to harass you and put you down
> > for
> > not knowing anything.

>
> Come on. We don't put people down for not knowing anything. We do have
> issues with the folks who know nothing but act like they know it all.


True... it's only a few folks. Definately not the entire group. Apologies
all.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
border-color: #003366; border-width: 2px; =?UTF-8?B?TWFydGluIFDDtnBwaW5n?= HTML 64 07-30-2006 04:01 PM
Drop Down List Border Width vs Text Box Border Width Coder ASP .Net 1 06-24-2006 01:27 PM
row bottom border in inner table not matching up with row border in outer table phl HTML 1 06-08-2006 03:43 PM
Datagrid Border showing when I say no border tshad ASP .Net 0 01-31-2005 05:40 PM
Re: top border doesn't show up Neal HTML 0 10-24-2004 11:09 PM



Advertisments