Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > formatting a dropdown

formatting a dropdown

WindAndWaves

Hi Everyone

I am trying to get the following dropdown menu:
http://www.cemac.co.nz/_dev/test2.html

to look more like

http://www.cemac.co.nz/wellington_index.html

I have been working on it for a couple of years, but I do not know how to
progress from here

Tia

- Nicolaas

brucie

In alt.html WindAndWaves said:

> http://www.cemac.co.nz/_dev/test2.html

i stopped wasting my time, money and bandwidth allocation at 150k

--

v o i c e s

WindAndWaves

"brucie" <****@usenetshit.info> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In alt.html WindAndWaves said:
>

> > http://www.cemac.co.nz/_dev/test2.html

> i stopped wasting my time, money and bandwidth allocation at 150k

I have reduced it. I am sorry for that.

Cheers

Nicolaas
PS do you have some sort of bandwith measurement tool and if so, where did
you get it and can I get one?

brucie

In alt.html WindAndWaves said:

>>> http://www.cemac.co.nz/_dev/test2.html
>>> http://www.cemac.co.nz/wellington_index.html

i assume getting it to look the same refers to the line between menu
items. li{border-bottom:1px solid red;} will point you in the right
direction.

> I have reduced it. I am sorry for that.

i've already gone over my limit for this month so i'm on .15c/mb

> PS do you have some sort of bandwith measurement tool

my browser shows how much its downloading and other fun 'n giggly
things.

http://opera.com/

--

v o i c e s

jake

In message <q1Ycd.45$(E-Mail Removed)>, WindAndWaves
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Hi Everyone
>
>I am trying to get the following dropdown menu:
>http://www.cemac.co.nz/_dev/test2.html
>
>to look more like
>
>http://www.cemac.co.nz/wellington_index.html
>
>I have been working on it for a couple of years, but I do not know how to
>progress from here
>
>Tia
>
>- Nicolaas

You might want to have a look at both pages in a number of browsers and
with images switched OFF. Does it make sense?

regards.
--
Jake