Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Does MSN Browser support Java?

Does MSN Browser support Java?

Mark

Hi,

I'd like to know if the MSN Browser supports Java.

Thanks, Mark.

brucie

In alt.html Mark said:

> Hi,

g'day

> I'd like to know if the MSN Browser supports Java.

yes

--

v o i c e s

Jim Higson

Mark wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if the MSN Browser supports Java.
>
> Thanks, Mark.

Ye Gods - not another broken MS browser?

I googled for "MSN browser" and got this gem of a page:

http://explorer.msn.com/install.htm

Top of page:
"Installing MSN Explorer is easy and will only take a few minutes."

Bottom of page:
19.4MB download size (60 minutes over 56K modem)