Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Insight Design Solutions

Insight Design Solutions

peter.bradney1

Need any help with any html script dont hesitate to get in touch with us.

visit www.insight-design.co.uk for further information.

email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

SpaceGirl

peter.bradney1 wrote:
> Need any help with any html script dont hesitate to get in touch with us.
>
> visit www.insight-design.co.uk for further information.
>

> email (E-Mail Removed)

Juding by your wonderful non-validiting home page... bad move... wait
for the flames (and learn how to write HTML)

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Deryck

"peter.bradney1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ckgm4c$rvt$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Need any help with any html script dont hesitate to get in touch with us.
>
> visit www.insight-design.co.uk for further information.

Thats very kind of you. If you need help fixing the 90 HTML errors on your
home page feel free to contact me too.
Ditto the 4 CSS errors and the Accessibility issues.

Deryck

brucie

In alt.html peter.bradney1 said:

> Need any help

whats wrong with alt.html?

> with any html script

^^^^^^ markup

> dont hesitate

with 90 errors on just your front page i suggest they run away screaming

> get in touch with us.

i'd like my chainsaw to get in touch with you

> visit www.insight-design.co.uk for further information.

no thank you

--

v o i c e s

rf

peter.bradney1 wrote:

> Need any help with any html script

Hmmm. html script? The fact that you use html and script in the same
sentence demonstrates that you know very little about either.

No need to even look at your web site.

> dont hesitate to get in touch with us.

Nope. I will hesitate for a long time.

--
Cheers
Richard.

SpaceGirl

rf wrote:
> peter.bradney1 wrote:
>

>>Need any help with any html script

> Hmmm. html script? The fact that you use html and script in the same
> sentence demonstrates that you know very little about either.
>
> No need to even look at your web site.
>

>>dont hesitate to get in touch with us.

> Nope. I will hesitate for a long time.

Have you had a look over their site (beyond the god-awful markup)?
Sadly, you cant really excuse the errors because of sparkling content
either... total rubbish. I'm amazed they have any clients.

I guess there's hope for us all!

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

rf

SpaceGirl

> Have you had a look over their site (beyond the god-awful markup)?

No, I didn't.

<looks/>

The usual comments apply: fixed width, moving stuff, unintelligible content.

<checks HTML/>

Usual dreamweaver crap.

> Sadly, you cant really excuse the errors because of sparkling content
> either... total rubbish. I'm amazed they have any clients.

Yep. Usual dreamweaver crap.

> I guess there's hope for us all!

There is a bloke over at AWW, I can't remember who at the moment, who
reallly likes all these fly by night make you a website real cheap (and real
badly, using DW) people.

Makes him lots of money fixing them up after the client has suddenly found
out how bad his brand new web site really is

--
Cheers
Richard.

SpaceGirl

rf wrote:
> SpaceGirl
>

>>Have you had a look over their site (beyond the god-awful markup)?

> No, I didn't.
>
> <looks/>
>
> The usual comments apply: fixed width, moving stuff, unintelligible content.
>
> <checks HTML/>
>
> Usual dreamweaver crap.
>

>>Sadly, you cant really excuse the errors because of sparkling content
>>either... total rubbish. I'm amazed they have any clients.

> Yep. Usual dreamweaver crap.
>

>>I guess there's hope for us all!

> There is a bloke over at AWW, I can't remember who at the moment, who
> reallly likes all these fly by night make you a website real cheap (and real
> badly, using DW) people.
>
> Makes him lots of money fixing them up after the client has suddenly found
> out how bad his brand new web site really is

Makes me wonder just how fast I could churn our crappy looking pages
that dont validate given clients stupid enough to pay for it (that is,
if I didn't mind selling my soul).

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Deryck

"SpaceGirl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Makes me wonder just how fast I could churn our crappy looking pages that
> dont validate given clients stupid enough to pay for it (that is, if I
> didn't mind selling my soul).

Surely the incremental costs of producing valid pages are usually negligible
(assuming you're using a decent tool to write the code)?
The fact that people like these guys produce such crap is surely because
they can't be bothered to read up on all the issues concerning well written
HTML.

If it wasn't for Liam's quote: 'Although website design is currently our
companies [sp!] most natural platform, this will change. We are working more
and more with exciting brands and people.'
I'd say that they were a reasonable print-design company who over reached
themselves when someone gave them copy of DW.

Deryck

rf

SpaceGirl wrote:

> Makes me wonder just how fast I could churn our crappy looking pages
> that dont validate given clients stupid enough to pay for it (that is,
> if I didn't mind selling my soul).

Hmmm. Churn them out at will if you wish. Just be prepared to change towns
rapidly. Word gets around you know...

I prefer the "make it really good but expensive" route and live in the same
place. The <shudder>clients</shudder> as a whole become willing to pay for
something that will last past next week

--
Cheers
Richard.