Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > HTML Code required

HTML Code required

MeOnHotmail

Required:

I want to develope a HTML Page with combobox (with 2 columns 1 for Name &
other for Email address). Whenever user select the entry in combox then i
want to do something with ''that'' email address.

Details:
Suppose, like to open a User Profile i use this webaddress
www.myweb.com/(E-Mail Removed) so i have to change the webaddress to
see the other UserProfile with www.myweb.com/(E-Mail Removed) . For
simplicity, i thought if it is possible to save these above email address
locally in text file & some custom webpage loads the entries in combo box.

I hope you have understand the concept. Kindly provide the HTMLCode

Regards,
Murtaza

rf

MeOnHotmail wrote:

Hmmm. Interesting handle

> Required:

Ok...

> I want to develope a HTML Page with combobox (with 2 columns 1 for Name &
> other for Email address).

Combo boxes only have one column. You can not magically make one of them
have two columns.

<snip>

> Kindly provide the HTMLCode

Would you like fries with that order sir?

--
Cheers
Richard.

Neal

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:54:07 +0500, MeOnHotmail <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Required:

Oh, required, very good.

> I want to develope a HTML Page with combobox (with 2 columns 1 for Name &
> other for Email address). Whenever user select the entry in combox then i
> want to do something with ''that'' email address.

Grammar: required.

> Details:
> Suppose, like to open a User Profile i use this webaddress
> www.myweb.com/(E-Mail Removed)

Ok.

> so i have to change the webaddress to
> see the other UserProfile with www.myweb.com/(E-Mail Removed) .

I see.

> For
> simplicity, i thought if it is possible to save these above email address
> locally in text file & some custom webpage loads the entries in combo
> box.

Understand that I can barely understand you.

Use the user input to get a form to load a page according to user input.
Simple. I could do it.

**** that. We're not a free service.