Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS - bits of the page not being displayed

CSS - bits of the page not being displayed

mark | r

www.neue.co.uk/template.htm

this is a sample interface for a database system. (private system IE6
only) - tho it does validate but hasnt been tested in moz

the top (white) section contains links which on page load dont show up for
some reason - when you select the area it appears again and remains visible
whilst you use the system, you can also click on the details/notes tabs to
see it appear

anyone know why its not working?

update: ive narrowed it down to the show/hide function? anyone help me out?

mark

Edwin van der Vaart

mark | r schreef:
> www.neue.co.uk/template.htm
>
> this is a sample interface for a database system. (private system IE6
> only) - tho it does validate but hasnt been tested in moz

In fact it doesn't validate, because you miss a "/" in <br clear="all" />

This is how it looks with Firefox 0.9.3 on Linux/Mandrake 9.2
http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/mortgage.png (46.2 kB)
--
Edwin van der Vaart