Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > my posts set to display:none?

my posts set to display:none?

RobM

Hi folks, this is really a test (I know about the test groups); just that
I've replied to a few threads here and created my own and seems my posts
arent going through - does this post register in this group?
Thanks.
Rob

Dan Abrey

"RobM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gw%5d.6402$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi folks, this is really a test (I know about the test groups); just that
> I've replied to a few threads here and created my own and seems my posts
> arent going through - does this post register in this group?
> Thanks.
> Rob

Yes, and so did your "CSS:Lining up images on one line" post. I just didnt
have an answer!

RobM

"Dan Abrey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cja0ls$lfo$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "RobM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gw%5d.6402$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi folks, this is really a test (I know about the test groups); just

that
> > I've replied to a few threads here and created my own and seems my posts
> > arent going through - does this post register in this group?
> > Thanks.
> > Rob
> >

> Yes, and so did your "CSS:Lining up images on one line" post. I just didnt
> have an answer!

Thanks Dan... I'll go back to my corner now, all's well.
Best regards
Rob

TB deleting posts Bob Firefox 1 01-09-2005 08:49 PM
Invisible posts in Thunderbird? MEow Firefox 7 12-23-2004 01:17 PM
Threads for Newsgroups Posts Stefanos Firefox 0 10-16-2004 04:58 PM
Combine-and-Decode multipart news posts? William W. Plummer Firefox 0 07-03-2004 12:37 AM
Arrange emails + posts by thread? URAQT2 Firefox 9 02-24-2004 06:15 AM

Advertisments