Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > how to overide dopost method

how to overide dopost method

Steve

Hello,
How do I override the doPost method of a textarea box? I need the post
to post a great deal of data. Any JavaScript would be welcome.

Steve

Hywel

In article <GFS4d.147739$3l3.29636@attbi_s03>, Steve says...
> Hello,
> How do I override the doPost method of a textarea box? I need the post
> to post a great deal of data. Any JavaScript would be welcome.

What's "doPost"? Is it a made up JavaScript function? It's not
mentioned in the spec.

--
Hywel

http://sponsorhywel.org.uk/