Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > resize dropdown menu

resize dropdown menu

sindre

Hi,

I tried to resize my dropdown menu by changing the font size.
..resize
{
font-size: 10px;
height: 14px;
}

This works ok, but it is not nice.

Is there some other way to resize the dropdown menu?

Sindre

Neal

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:22:08 +0200, sindre <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to resize my dropdown menu by changing the font size.
> .resize
> {
> font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
> font-size: 10px;
> height: 14px;
> }
>
> This works ok, but it is not nice.
>
> Is there some other way to resize the dropdown menu?

Post a URL to where we can look at the implementation and peek at the
code. How to best do it depends on all that.