Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > can't remove horizontal spacing

can't remove horizontal spacing

Stijn Goris

hi all,

My site ( http://www.s11mate.be/Intro/template/template.htm ) keeps giving
these horizontal spacings. The background images are put inside a table. I
use css and html tags to put all the spacing to 0 but without any succes.
Maybee someone can help me out...

Thanks
Stijn

Hans Nieser

Stijn Goris wrote:
> hi all,
>
> My site ( http://www.s11mate.be/Intro/template/template.htm ) keeps giving
> these horizontal spacings. The background images are put inside a table. I
> use css and html tags to put all the spacing to 0 but without any succes.
> Maybee someone can help me out...

Hi Stein,

I took a quick look at your HTML, and it's probably because you've used
"cellpading" all over the place instead of "cellpadding". I haven't tried
it actually, but I'm sure that must be what's causing your paddings

Hope this helps,

Hans.

Obout Tree View - Node Vertical/Horizontal Spacing ? quantass ASP .Net 1 01-21-2007 12:04 PM
Horizontal Spacing mcp6453 HTML 4 01-24-2006 05:50 AM
Table spacing - how can I remove the "carriage return"? michaaal HTML 21 08-06-2004 12:01 AM
How to remove additional spacing? Ding Lei XML 2 06-08-2004 02:49 AM
Horizontal Spacing (newbie) jch HTML 7 01-26-2004 12:26 PM

Advertisments