Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > displaying image

displaying image

The Doormouse

Mark Parnell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> But they don't do your eyes much good, despite the propaganda to the
> contrary.

Yeah, if you stick carrots in your eyes, it hurts.

The Doormouse

Mark Parnell

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:07:34 GMT, The Doormouse <(E-Mail Removed)>
declared in alt.html:

> Yeah, if you stick carrots in your eyes, it hurts.

Not me - my glasses get in the way.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

WebcastMaker

In article <Xns955FB86ED3455doormouseattnet@68.12.19.6>,
> But they don't do your eyes much good, despite the propaganda to the
> > contrary.

> Yeah, if you stick carrots in your eyes, it hurts.

However according to brucie, if you stick them in your as... well this
is an image I don't care to share during dinner....
--
WebcastMaker
Webcasting for free