Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > [experts!] Is this possible??

[experts!] Is this possible??

Poochy

http://aaotracker.4players.de/usertr...?userid=160438 (example)

Is it possible with certain scripts to put the numbers behind 'Enemy kills'
, 'ROE points', .. on my own website? Maybe its possible with PHP, but my
server doesnt support serversidescripts like php. I thought Javascript or
something?

thx

Jan Clemens Faerber

Poochy wrote:

> http://aaotracker.4players.de/usertr...?userid=160438 (example)
>
> Is it possible with certain scripts to put the numbers behind 'Enemy
> kills' , 'ROE points', .. on my own website? Maybe its possible with PHP,
> but my server doesnt support serversidescripts like php. I thought
> Javascript or something?
>
> thx

I thought that could be a start:

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
function displayValue(value,eleID) {
var element;
element = document.getElementById(eleID);
if (element.tagName == "DIV")

{
element.innerText = value;
return true;
}
return false;
}
-->
</script>
</head>

<form name="form2">
<input type="textbox" name="input"
onkeyup="displayValue(this.value,'total')" >
<input type="submit" value="Submit"
onClick="displayValue(document.form2.input.value,' total')">

But read that:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...g_security.asp

--
Jan