Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > retrieving data from a form

retrieving data from a form

Dan DeConinck of PixelSmart

Hello,

I have made a simple web page. www.pixelsmart.com

Now I want to add a form.

How do I retrieve the data that is entered into the form ?

Thank you.
I use golive 6.0

Dan

David Dorward

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/

> I use golive 6.0

It shows.
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...ixelsmart.com/

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

WebcastMaker

In article <qD6Yc.35666$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I have made a simple web page. www.pixelsmart.com
> Now I want to add a form.
> How do I retrieve the data that is entered into the form ?

You have to use some server side scripting (flavor is your choice)
--
WebcastMaker
Webcasting for free