Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Select control on form and overflowing

Select control on form and overflowing

Dan Watson

Hello, I am currently working on a web site for my company but need a little
help regarding a Select control on a form. I was wondering is there a way
that when you have an Option with text that is too long to fit in the
specified width, whether there is a way that when the mouse hovers over it,
the whole text becomes visible?

Any help on this at all would be appreciated.

Thank you

Neal

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:36:33 GMT, Dan Watson <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Hello, I am currently working on a web site for my company but need a
> little
> help regarding a Select control on a form. I was wondering is there a way
> that when you have an Option with text that is too long to fit in the
> specified width, whether there is a way that when the mouse hovers over
> it,
> the whole text becomes visible?
>
> Any help on this at all would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you

<option value"da da da" title="This might work but test it out to see if
it does.">This might work but test it out to see if it does.</option>