Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Table Row Background Color CSS Style Not Working IN Mozilla 1.7.1

Table Row Background Color CSS Style Not Working IN Mozilla 1.7.1

Monty

searching the web and usenet for an explanation/solution without
success.

Here's the css code.

..rowbackgrnd {
background-color: #E4E4F2;
}

Thanks for any advice.

Neal

On 18 Aug 2004 07:08:28 -0700, Monty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> searching the web and usenet for an explanation/solution without
> success.
>
> Here's the css code.
>
> .rowbackgrnd {
> background-color: #E4E4F2;
> }
>
> Thanks for any advice.

Close quotes much?

Els

Monty wrote:

> I've been searching the web and usenet for an
> explanation/solution without success.
>
> Here's the css code.
>
> .rowbackgrnd {
> background-color: #E4E4F2;
> }
>
> Thanks for any advice.

If Neal's answer doesn't help, try setting the background colour
to the cells in the row:
..rowbackgrnd td{
background-color:#E4E4F2;
}

--
Els http://locusmeus.com/
- Renato Russo -

Monty

Els <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Xns9549A5238841EEls@130.133.1.4>...
> Monty wrote:

> > I've been searching the web and usenet for an
> > explanation/solution without success.
> >
> > Here's the css code.
> >
> > .rowbackgrnd {
> > background-color: #E4E4F2;
> > }
> >
> > Thanks for any advice.

> If Neal's answer doesn't help, try setting the background colour
> to the cells in the row:
> .rowbackgrnd td{
> background-color:#E4E4F2;
> }

Thanks. (The missing end quote was just a typo on my original message.)

Monty