Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Free Layouts and/or Templates

Free Layouts and/or Templates

Kee-DaMoe

Does anyone know where I could find free layouts online, other than the "a"
typical www.freetemplates.com , etc.....or sites similiar to those?

DaMoe

Urban Links
http://urbanlinks.hot.ac/

Mark Parnell

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:58:50 GMT, Kee-DaMoe <(E-Mail Removed)> declared
in alt.html:

> Does anyone know where I could find free layouts online

Find a site you like and copy the source code. Then bring it here and
someone will probably rewrite it in half the amount of code.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Lois

"Kee-DaMoe" wrote:
: Does anyone know where I could find free layouts online, other than the
"a"
: typical www.freetemplates.com , etc.....or sites similiar to those?

If you want CSS layouts that work in NN4, see these pages:

http://realworldstyle.com/2col.html
http://www.fu2k.org/alex/css/
http://www.saila.com/usage/layouts/nn4-layouts.shtml

Lois

Benjamin Toren Benjamin Toren is offline
Junior Member

Your layouts make you bored?,, you want want to tried to new or some interesting one...you can even make your own using personal pictures if you want.

Swing layouts vs. SWT layouts? Ramon F Herrera Java 5 12-07-2009 09:19 AM
Free layouts, web site design, web site backgrounds resources freefreemp4@gmail.com HTML 0 12-27-2007 06:11 PM
FREE TEMPLATE LAYOUTS get-it Firefox 0 01-04-2005 09:11 PM
Templates templates templates JKop C++ 3 07-21-2004 11:44 AM

Advertisments