Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Links in CSS Style?

Links in CSS Style?

Diplomat

Hi,

I was wondering there is any possibility to put your site navigation in a
css file. So if I choose to change maybe on link I would not have to
change every site the navigation is on. Can anybody help..
p.s. I don't have php..so please just real css with html solutions.

thankx

@ndy

--
Erstellt mit M2, Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Matthias Gutfeldt

Diplomat wrote:
> Hi,

Hihi

> I was wondering there is any possibility to put your site navigation in
> a css file.

No. It's not possible with CSS and HTML (well... you could use FRAME or
IFRAME, but that is so passé).

What you're looking for is server-side includes. You don't need PHP for
that.

Matthias

David Dorward

Diplomat wrote:

> I was wondering there is any possibility to put your site navigation in a
> css file.

No. CSS is a presentation language, not a content language.

> So if I choose to change maybe on link I would not have to
> change every site the navigation is on.

http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Incl...ile_in_another

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is