Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS positioning...

CSS positioning...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Laurin_R=F6tzer?=

Hi,

I've tried to make a simple XHTML/CSS Page. I'm still in a very
experimental phase, so the colors and design is only for testing.
My Problem:
The Description of the links ("Beschribung zu Punkt x"), that apoears
when hovering over the buttons, is placed different in IE6 and Mozilla.
In IE, the description (red with white bg) is places a little bit to
high, in Mozilla as I want it to.

What can I do to correct this?

HTML-Code: http://nopaste.php-q.net/76974
CSS-Code: http://nopaste.php-q.net/76975