Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Creating an email newsletter

Creating an email newsletter

Chuck

I have googled until I am blue in the face. I know that I have seen this
before, but I'll be damned if I can find it now.

I am looking for a site that offer a free tool to install on my webpage that
allows visitors to submit their email address and then I can create a
newsletter and send to the list from time to time.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

---

David Dorward

Chuck wrote:

> I am looking for a site that offer a free tool to install on my webpage
> that allows visitors to submit their email address and then I can create a
> newsletter and send to the list from time to time.

<http://list.org/>

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

Sid Ismail

:
: I am looking for a site that offer a free tool to install on my webpage that
: allows visitors to submit their email address and then I can create a
: newsletter and send to the list from time to time.

www.bravenet.com has something ideally suited for you...

Sid

Chuck

"Sid Ismail" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:00:41 GMT, "Chuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> : I have googled until I am blue in the face. I know that I have seen this
> : before, but I'll be damned if I can find it now.
> :
> : I am looking for a site that offer a free tool to install on my webpage

that
> : allows visitors to submit their email address and then I can create a
> : newsletter and send to the list from time to time.
>

> www.bravenet.com has something ideally suited for you...
>
> Sid

Thanks guy's... I appreciate the help!

---