Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Creating HTML email with images to Hotmail and Yahoo

Creating HTML email with images to Hotmail and Yahoo

Keren Shiloah

I've created an HTML page, uploaded it to my server, and sent it to
Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook (using the browsers ‘Send page by email').
In both Hotmail and Yahoo, the images in the email appear as
attachments (long and ugly list).

How can I create an HTML email that doesn't show the images as
attachements?