Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > OT: Ping Duende

OT: Ping Duende

Edwin van der Vaart

Hoi Duende,

We (NG:aww and I) are worried.
Are you still around?
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Dylan Parry

Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

[f'ups set to alt.html]

> Hoi Duende,
>
> We (NG:aww and I) are worried.
> Are you still around?

We asked about him a few weeks ago in AWW. Someone contacted him offline,
I think it was his web host, and to cut a long story short he is staying
with his brother for a few months

--
Dylan Parry
http://webpageworkshop.co.uk - FREE Web tutorials and references

Edwin van der Vaart

Andrew Urquhart wrote:
> *Edwin van der Vaart* wrote:
>
>>Hoi Duende,
>>We (NG:aww and I) are worried.
>>Are you still around?

> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...%40comcast.com

Thanx for the link to the old thread.
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Edwin van der Vaart

Dylan Parry wrote:

> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
>
> [f'ups set to alt.html]
>

>>Hoi Duende,
>>
>>We (NG:aww and I) are worried.
>>Are you still around?

> We asked about him a few weeks ago in AWW. Someone contacted him offline,
> I think it was his web host, and to cut a long story short he is staying
> with his brother for a few months

Thanx for the info.
--
Edwin van der Vaart

Andrew Urquhart

*Edwin van der Vaart* wrote:
> Hoi Duende,
> We (NG:aww and I) are worried.
> Are you still around?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...%40comcast.com
--
Andrew Urquhart
- Contact me: http://andrewu.co.uk/contact/
- Apologies for the wrong timestamp on my post - blame my ISP
- 'Staccato signals of constant information
A loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires' - Paul Simon

one for you duende Richard HTML 0 01-23-2005 07:47 AM
Can Ping Switch but Can't Ping Rtr (behind it) Bob Simon Cisco 8 01-19-2005 05:31 PM
Ping duende Richard HTML 41 01-12-2005 09:08 AM
Oh duende dear Richard HTML 26 01-09-2005 08:50 PM
Can not ping myself, but can ping others =?Utf-8?B?V0pQQw==?= Wireless Networking 6 12-26-2004 05:56 AM

Advertisments