Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Button sizes

Button sizes

DaveG

I am trying to create a series of buttons all the same size, it seems that
if I use the default buttom in HTML <input type="button"> then the button
size is created with respect to the text in the value="" field. I have
tried to use the width="100" field to fix the button size but that did not
work the button stays the original size as set by value="". I know I can
create my own buttons of fixed sizes but I just need a quick method at
this point in time and was hoping to create standard size buttons from the
supplied tags.

Is this possible, is so how.

Thanks

rf

DaveG wrote:

> I am trying to create a series of buttons all the same size,

CSS.
input {width: 8em;}

--
Cheers
Richard.

PW

<input type="submit" value="Add" style="width: 100px; height: 60px;">