Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > display: inline

display: inline

King of Red Lions

Hello people. I am still stuck on the same obstacle, is it possible, using
display: inline, to get the following eefect with paragraphs? Any help
would be much appreciated.

Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 2 Paragraph 2
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 2 Paragraph 2
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 2 Paragraph 2
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 2 Paragraph 2
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 2 Paragraph 2
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 2 Paragraph 2
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 2 Paragraph 2
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1
Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1 Paragraph 1

Kris

In article <Xns952BD4A3E6313blindsya@195.92.193.157>,
King of Red Lions <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello people. I am still stuck on the same obstacle, is it possible, using
> display: inline, to get the following eefect with paragraphs? Any help
> would be much appreciated.

1 1 2
1 1 1

Maybe this helps.
<http://www.alistapart.com/articles/negativemargins/>

--
Kris
<(E-Mail Removed)> (nl)

Mark Parnell

On 19 Jul 2004 19:48:35 GMT, King of Red Lions <(E-Mail Removed)> declared in
alt.html:

> Hello people. I am still stuck on the same obstacle, is it possible, using
> display: inline, to get the following eefect with paragraphs?

Not with display: inline. Try float: right; on the second paragraph.
Will need some further tweaking, but that should point you in the right
direction.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Toby Inkster

King of Red Lions wrote:

> Hello people. I am still stuck on the same obstacle, is it possible, using
> display: inline, to get the following eefect with paragraphs?

For this effect:

p1 p2
p1 p1

Do this:

Ought to work. Note though that if viewed in a non-CSS browser, p2 will
appear before p1. You'll have to decide for yourself whether it would make
sense that way!

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Tool which expands implicitly inline inline functions tthunder@gmx.de C++ 3 06-16-2005 12:54 AM
To inline or not to inline? Alvin C++ 7 05-06-2005 03:04 PM
Function delcared inline but not defined inline Nish C Programming 4 10-08-2004 03:31 PM
External inline functions calling internal inline functions Daniel Vallstrom C Programming 2 11-21-2003 01:57 PM
inline or not to inline in C++ Abhi C++ 2 07-03-2003 12:07 AM

Advertisments