Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Cant get a <div> to display news from Cute News.

Cant get a <div> to display news from Cute News.

Talimore

Hello everyone. I was using just a reguler table to display my news, bu
it started to go over that given border.

Now im not very good at coding at all, so I use Microsoft Frontpage.

Someone told me that this code would work to display text in a box an
give that box a scrollbar. The code worked and I could enter text an
enter photos, what ever to the newly created box. When I went to ente
my code to display my news how ever it doesnt show up.

If you wish to see my webpage and why im trying to do this it i
located at. http://www.crystalcube.net/FFXI

And the code is:

height:400px; overflow:auto">

width:696;height:282">

If you know a diffrent method please tell me. My page is done in al
tables
-
Talimor

Sid Ismail

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:16:57 GMT, Talimore
<(E-Mail Removed)4designers.com> wrote:

: Now im not very good at coding at all, so I use Microsoft Frontpage.

Uh oh, now its worse.

Sid

brucie

in post: <news:(E-Mail Removed) sgroups.com>
Talimore <(E-Mail Removed)4designers.com> said:

4 popular newsreaders:
http://www.forteinc.com/
http://xnews.newsguy.com/
http://www.40tude.com/dialog/
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~tbates/gravity/

free newsfeed:
http://news.individual.net/

the newsgroup F4D posted to:

info about the group
http://alt-html.info/

--
b r u c i e

Leif K-Brooks

Talimore wrote:
> Now im not very good at coding at all, so I use Microsoft Frontpage.

"I'm not good at driving, so I put a rock on the accelerator and use a
rubberband to point the steering wheel permanently right." Learn HTML.

T. Audry Glamour

In article <(E-Mail Removed) ps.com>,
Talimore <(E-Mail Removed)4designers.com> wrote:

> If you know a diffrent method please tell me. My page is done in all
> tables.

I have used Cute News with no problem. However, I didn't use it with
table and I don't use Frontpage.

I'd suggest using CSS instead of tables. Sorry I can't be any more
help than that.

Audry

--
tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com