Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: base href > url resolves in DW and not in browser or vv

Re: base href > url resolves in DW and not in browser or vv

Mark Parnell

Laiverd.COM wrote:
> Hi Mark,

G'day.

> It's no problem passing the path to root as a php variable, but
> that just seems an awkward way of achieving my goal, and that's why I
> thought base href might come in handy.

Are you able to set the include_path yourself (there are several ways
of doing it)? If so, why not use absolute paths?

BTW: Please quote the relevant parts of the message you are replying
to.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au