Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > is thre any easy way to embed font

is thre any easy way to embed font

derrick

i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
easyest way to embed font.

brucie

in post: <news:(E-Mail Removed) om>
derrick <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
> olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
> font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
> easyest way to embed font.

what was wrong with the answers you got the last 3 times you've asked
this question?

--
b r u c i e

rf

"derrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
> olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
> font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
> easyest way to embed font.

If you cannot be bothered reading the answers that you already have to the
identical question you asked nine hours ago then I for one cannot be
bothered to even contemplate answering this question or any others you may
choose to post here in the future!

--
Cheers
Richard.

jake

In message <(E-Mail Removed)> , derrick
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
>olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
>font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
>easyest way to embed font.

Derrick.

Read this:

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...t3/default.htm

and then come back and ask any queries you might have about it.

regards.
--
Jake

Arondelle

jake wrote:

> Derrick.
>
> Read this:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...t3/default.htm
>
> and then come back and ask any queries you might have about it.

I'm a new kid on this block. Intriguing. Thanks.

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net

Webcastmaker

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> , dutch85
@hotmail.com says...
> i've been using html for a while now i've created 3 sites but have
> olny published one. and came upon a proboblum when my down loaded
> font style didnt show up on other computers.I was wondering whats the
> easyest way to embed font.

Ok, since you don't like the "correct" answers you have received so
far, here is the answer you want to hear.

Yes, why of course you can embed the fonts. You have to use the
<embed font> tag. One of the parameters is where the original font
is located.

Is that better now?

--
WebcastMaker