Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > SSI and SEO

SSI and SEO

Lewis

In message <jrtkik$v7l$(E-Mail Removed)>
Beauregard T. Shagnasty <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> michael wrote:

>> On Friday, July 2, 2004 9:56:27 PM UTC-4, AyntRyte wrote:

> Oh yes, I should have asked why are you replying to an *eight year old*
> post? Was it solely to spam your 'marketing' site?

The spammer is just now catching up on USENET after their 8 year coma!

--
Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
But of course there were the rules. Everyone knew there were rules. They

Seo Elite: New Seo Software Rune HTML 1 11-14-2007 10:30 AM
Google Seo Optimization Software - Seo Optimizer - Search Engine CONsulting software britneysspears@gmail.com Computer Support 1 05-13-2007 06:55 PM
Google Seo Optimization Software - Seo Optimizer - Search Engine CONsulting software britneysspears@gmail.com Digital Photography 0 05-13-2007 05:25 PM
Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting Alvin Bruney [MVP] Python 19 05-09-2007 07:03 AM
Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting Alvin Bruney [MVP] ASP .Net 17 05-01-2007 09:08 PM

Advertisments