Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Quick Question

Quick Question

Neal

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:04:05 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for
> getting
> rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.
>
> I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
> Thanks

If you get caught circumventing the way your space gets paid for, you'll
be booted. Not wise at all.

Best way to avoid banners and popups you don't want is to pony up the
measly $100 a year and get your own domain name and server space. Far
cheaper than some hack to get around advertisement on a free site when you
consider that your hosting will constantly be in jeopardy, and you're just
waiting to get caught and taken down.

Kris

In article <VcjFc.214$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
> rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

So you can rip your free host off? Go find a summer job, so you can pay
for a lousy 20 bucks domain.

--
Kris
<(E-Mail Removed)> (nl)

TJ

Neal <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:04:05 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for
> > getting
> > rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.
> >
> > I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find
> > it. Thanks

> If you get caught circumventing the way your space gets paid for,
> you'll be booted. Not wise at all.
>
> Best way to avoid banners and popups you don't want is to pony up the
> measly $100 a year and get your own domain name and server space. Far
> cheaper than some hack to get around advertisement on a free site
> when you consider that your hosting will constantly be in jeopardy,
> and you're just waiting to get caught and taken down.

b-b-BUT! ... He's like, "MagicFreebiesUK" and stuff.

How can he be expected to work his "magic" with sensible replies such as
this?

Neal

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:43:31 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> sorry, exactly TJ I'm always on the blag and i'm pretty goddam magic at
> it
> too, i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of "crimes"
> then?

Posting your reply to your own post instead of the post you're actually
replying to is a crime against conversation.

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
Thanks
--
MagicFreebiesUK
http://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk
Free Stuff for the UK!!!

Dylan Parry

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk wrote:

> i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of "crimes" then?

Theft is theft. Don't try to belittle a crime just because it's only a
"measly banner" that you are trying to remove.

--
Dylan Parry

TJ

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Neal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...

> > On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:43:31 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >

> > > sorry, exactly TJ I'm always on the blag and i'm pretty goddam
> > > magic at it
> > > too, i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of
> > > "crimes" then?

What the hell does, "on the blag" mean? I'm not familiar with the term.

> > Posting your reply to your own post instead of the post you're
> > actually replying to is a crime against conversation.

Somehow? I don't think it cares.

> Take me down!!

No need. You'll do that soon enough all by yourself I suspect.

Besides? You haven't done anything "wrong", and you're too stupid to figure
out how to break a frame.

No more need be said.

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

"MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VcjFc.214$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for

getting
> rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.
>
> I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
> Thanks
> --
> MagicFreebiesUK
> http://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk
> Free Stuff for the UK!!!

sorry, exactly TJ I'm always on the blag and i'm pretty goddam magic at it
too, i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of "crimes" then?

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

"Neal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:43:31 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > sorry, exactly TJ I'm always on the blag and i'm pretty goddam magic at
> > it
> > too, i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of "crimes"
> > then?

> Posting your reply to your own post instead of the post you're actually
> replying to is a crime against conversation.

Take me down!!

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

"TJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > "Neal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed)...

> What the hell does, "on the blag" mean? I'm not familiar with the term.
>
> > > Posting your reply to your own post instead of the post you're
> > > actually replying to is a crime against conversation.

> Somehow? I don't think it cares.
>
> > Take me down!!

> No need. You'll do that soon enough all by yourself I suspect.
>
> Besides? You haven't done anything "wrong", and you're too stupid to

figure
> out how to break a frame.
>
> No more need be said.

I don't think it stupidity TJ I think its unwillingness or lack of time to
learn, just cos you've learnt how to break a frame doesn't make you
intelligent, in the same way me knowing what "on the blag" means and you not
doesn't make you stupid.

Quick question, hopefully quick answer. ~misfit~ NZ Computing 114 01-06-2005 01:36 PM
Quick Question Quick Answer JKop C++ 11 05-24-2004 09:46 PM
Quick Restore for a Compaq not so quick! Croos Bustamunky Computer Support 2 05-15-2004 04:17 AM
PanasonicBQ390 "quick" charger - How quick? Ol' Bab Digital Photography 1 01-17-2004 06:54 AM

Advertisments