Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > behaviour of frames

behaviour of frames

devil

Hi,

After filling out a form in the right pane of a framed page and sending the
data to the programmed email address you can redirect automatically to a new
page, but I don't know if it's possible to obtain this new page full screen.
Can this be done?
Thanks.

(p.e. in www.brucefo.be , nederlands or franšais, feedback: after sending
the form a default (or another) page comes up, but always in the frame ...)

Mark Parnell

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:30:14 +0200, devil <(E-Mail Removed)>
declared in alt.html:

> Hi,

G'day.

> After filling out a form in the right pane of a framed page

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/l_vajzo...eb/frames.html
http://dorward.me.uk/www/frames/
http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html (see under "Your page uses
frames")

> and sending the data to the programmed email address

You're not processing the form using mailto: I hope?

> you can redirect automatically to a new
> page, but I don't know if it's possible to obtain this new page full screen.

You mean outside of the frames? No.

> Can this be done?

Don't use frames in the first place.

--
Mark Parnell
http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

Hywel

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, devil says...
> Hi,
>
> After filling out a form in the right pane of a framed page and sending the
> data to the programmed email address you can redirect automatically to a new
> page, but I don't know if it's possible to obtain this new page full screen.
> Can this be done?
> Thanks.

<form action="dosummat.php" method="POST" target="_top">

--
Hywel

Big Brother Petition - Better TV Wanted!
http://www.petitiononline.com/BBFlood/

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments