Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Questions

Questions

Els

Mr. Teatime wrote:

> Is there an alternative to &nbsp?
> I tried to put a table in for each track, but I can only
> ever get it to display on the line below 'more
> information', not alongside it (to get the equivalent
> visual effect to the way it is now).

Haven't looked at that code, but I'd say the 'more information'
part has to into the same table. One table for all those tracks.

--
Els
http://locusmeus.com/

Mr. Teatime

"Mr. Teatime" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8LeEc.5835$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there an alternative to &nbsp?
> I tried to put a table in for each track, but I can only ever get it to
> display on the line below 'more information', not alongside it (to get the
> equivalent visual effect to the way it is now).
>
> --
> My music - http://www.teatime.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

I've cleaned up the code a bit more. I still have the problem with the music
tracks being expanded on my browser. There are also some </span> tags in the
code that I'm not sure are serving any purpose, they're something to do with
the CSS aren't they, but I can't see what they're doing, especially on the
links part of the page.

--
My music - http://www.teatime.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/