Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Got a Question - It is Off Topic

Got a Question - It is Off Topic

Todd Shillam

Sorry, but I can't think of any other newsgroup to post my question (I'll be glad to go elsewhere if
you don't mind providing a little direction)--and I know there are more eye-balls in this newsgroup
than others, not to mention, this is a web related newsgroup anyway. So...here's my question:

I'm looking for a desktop news ticker, and I would like to get the opinions of others about the best
one out there--I'm specifically interested technology news.

Thanks in advance,

Todd

Toby A Inkster

Todd Shillam wrote:

> I'm looking for a desktop news ticker, and I would like to get the
> opinions of others about the best one out there--I'm specifically
> interested technology news.

Tried Opera? Version 7.5x has built-in support for RSS.

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Thomas Mlynarczyk

Also sprach Todd Shillam:

> I'm looking for a desktop news ticker, and I would like to get the
> opinions of others about the best one out there--I'm specifically
> interested technology news.

http://www.shortnews.com/

It's one that I'm using. Not sure if it's the best