Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Input (submit) button size?

Input (submit) button size?

Martin

I'm developing a page that will have several "submit" buttons on it.
They each have different captions but I want them to all be the same
size. How can I specify the size (horizontal and vertical)?

Thanks

JayB

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm developing a page that will have several "submit" buttons on it.
> They each have different captions but I want them to all be the same
> size. How can I specify the size (horizontal and vertical)?

<input type="submit" style="height: 25px; width: 100px">

--
JayB

Martin

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:56:46 GMT, "JayB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I'm developing a page that will have several "submit" buttons on it.
>> They each have different captions but I want them to all be the same
>> size. How can I specify the size (horizontal and vertical)?

><input type="submit" style="height: 25px; width: 100px">

Thank you.

Leif K-Brooks

JayB wrote:
> <input type="submit" style="height: 25px; width: 100px">

Since it contains text, the size should really be set with a unit which
is relative to text size.

<input type="submit" style="height: 1.5em; width: 5em">

Charlie123 Charlie123 is offline
Junior Member

Thanks, I googled out this site and this thread, I applied the above change but:

1: the style attribute only changes the size of button, not the text size inside the button, how can I change the inside text size? and color?

2: when the cursor moves onto this button, the cursor shape doesn't change and the button border has no any color or whatever change, how to change the cursor shape into hand when the cursor moves onto it?

I am new to HTML, please help,
Thanks,