Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Im looking for a hosting reseller account

Im looking for a hosting reseller account

Rob

Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:

unlimited domains
50-100 gigs of bandwidth

Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
recommend any reseller schemes?

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

news:casvlk$rrh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
>
> unlimited domains
> 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
>
> Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
> Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
> recommend any reseller schemes?

I can make a custom package for you for that for $60 a month. Includes
Cpanel, WHM and Fantastico for "do it yourself" account creations, etc.

--Tina
--
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
Managed, Dedicated & Colo Servers

Richard

news:casvlk$rrh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
>
> unlimited domains
> 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
>
> Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
> Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
> recommend any reseller schemes?

http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html

Adult content allowed.

informant

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:casvlk$rrh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
> >
> > unlimited domains
> > 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
> >
> > Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is

fine.
> > Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
> > recommend any reseller schemes?
> >

> http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html
>
> Adult content allowed.

The most important aspect for Bullis. Of course, it's naked kids' photos for
adults that Bullis is talking about.

--
http://www.richardbullis.com/boards/
richard Site Admin Posted:

"I have no qualms wtih merely looking at naked children. Same as you
drooling over that playboy centerfold"

--
Richard the St00pid Bullis stated in Message-ID:
<(E-Mail Removed)> You claim I am a pedophile simply for the

"Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote: "I may have fantasies involving rape
of a child, but you're no mindreader and as long as the thoughts remain a
fantasy, there is no possible way to convict".

Matthias Gutfeldt

informant schrieb:
(the usual crap)

Go away. Your obsession with Bullis is unhealthy.

Matthias

Wrm

<snip>
> Go away. Your obsession with Bullis is unhealthy.

Maybe bullis haven't looked informants pictures so he's so upset he try to
stalk bullis all the way just to get him peek on his pics too?

Richard

"informant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:casvlk$rrh$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
> > >
> > > unlimited domains
> > > 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
> > >
> > > Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is

> fine.
> > > Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
> > > recommend any reseller schemes?
> > >

> > http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html
> >
> > Adult content allowed.

> The most important aspect for Bullis. Of course, it's naked kids' photos

for
> adults that Bullis is talking about.

And it drives you mad because you can't get the host to remove them.
Oh I'm sorry, you already are MAD!
As in psychotic.

informant

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "informant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:casvlk$rrh$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > fine.

or

> > > http://hostforweb.com/reseller.html
> > >
> > > Adult content allowed.

> > The most important aspect for Bullis. Of course, it's naked kids' photos

> for
> > adults that Bullis is talking about.

> And it drives you mad because you can't get the host to remove them.

Haven't tried. I prefer the evidence of your ****ery to be out in the open
for everyone to see.

> Oh I'm sorry, you already are MAD!
> As in psychotic.

Strike a nerve again?
--
http://www.richardbullis.com/boards/
richard Site Admin Posted:
Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:26 pm

"I have no qualms wtih merely looking at naked children. Same as you
drooling over that playboy centerfold"

Richard the St00pid Bullis stated in Message-ID:
<(E-Mail Removed)> You claim I am a pedophile simply for the
fact I state I enjoy looking at naked kids. Show me the law, any state or
federal law, in which this is a criminal act. Some state laws may say that
posession may be illegal, but not the actual viewing of.

"Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote: "I may have fantasies involving rape
of a child, but you're no mindreader and as long as the thoughts remain a
fantasy, there is no possible way to convict".

informant

"Wrm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cavg3d$l1u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> <snip>
> > Go away. Your obsession with Bullis is unhealthy.

> Maybe bullis haven't looked informants pictures so he's so upset he try to
> stalk bullis all the way just to get him peek on his pics too?

Good one, Worm. Do you or Gutfeldt have any HTML to discuss?

--
"1-of-X [BULLIS] just posted nonsense all the time,never had one thing to
add worth squat and the main problem with him was he posted stuff that was

Mike

"Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<casvlk$rrh$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Can anyone make any suggestions. I need:
>
> unlimited domains
> 50-100 gigs of bandwidth
>
> Im not fussy about price, but after reliable fast servers, shared is fine.
> Can anyone point me to hosting review sites other than tophosts.com or
> recommend any reseller schemes?

Since shared hosting is acceptable, we can set you up for $30 USD per
month with WHM, Cpanel and Fantastico

Mike