Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Submit form?

Submit form?

Ioannis

I am interested in creating a web page containing some header text and a
dozen or so questions with multiple-answers which the user can subsequently
submit using a "Submit" button to get a percentage score in a new web page.

Are there any ready made templates that I can modify and use? I am not using
any fancy .html editors, except OpenOffice and WinEdt.

Thank you much in advance,
--
Ioannis Galidakis
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/

Kim André Akerĝ

"Ioannis" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i melding
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am interested in creating a web page containing some header text and a
> dozen or so questions with multiple-answers which the user can

subsequently
> submit using a "Submit" button to get a percentage score in a new web

page.

> Are there any ready made templates that I can modify and use? I am not

using
> any fancy .html editors, except OpenOffice and WinEdt.
>
> Thank you much in advance,

To actually calculate and display the score, you'll need some kind of
scripting language. Perl and PHP are usually the best options, but if your
server space isn't allowed to do any kind of server-side scripting, you
don't have much choice but to use JavaScript.

Collections of scripts that can assist you:
http://www.hotscripts.com/CGI_and_Pe...s_and_Quizzes/
http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Script...s_and_Quizzes/
http://www.effectmaker.com/gallery/jsadvancedquiz/

You can probably get more links from Google by searching for "quiz" and the
name of the scripting language you want to use (eg. JavaScript, PHP or
Perl).

--
Kim André Akerĝ
- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Phil

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.hform.com - try this hope it helps

> Ioannis Galidakis
> http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/
> Eventually, _everything_ is understandable

Phil

"Ioannis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am interested in creating a web page containing some header text and a
> dozen or so questions with multiple-answers which the user can

subsequently
> submit using a "Submit" button to get a percentage score in a new web

page.

> Are there any ready made templates that I can modify and use? I am not

using
> any fancy .html editors, except OpenOffice and WinEdt.
>
> Thank you much in advance,
> --

http://www.response-o-matic.com is another good one but not as good as
http://www.hform.com as the latter doesn't have quite so much advertising on
the page. Mind you as both are free no one can really mind anything they
choose to put on their page.