Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Is there any perspective filter for images?

Is there any perspective filter for images?

Michel

I would like to alter square images to a in depth 3D trapezium. And
enlarge them while moving them from left to right. As if they come
from way back in the screen to the front before they leave the window.
Like adding a perspective in a drawing-program.

I now I could make them in a perspective angle with a tranparent
border-color, but then you can't alter the perspective angle as if
they turn around a cilinder or ball.

Nick Howes

"Michel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I would like to alter square images to a in depth 3D trapezium. And
> enlarge them while moving them from left to right. As if they come
> from way back in the screen to the front before they leave the window.
> Like adding a perspective in a drawing-program.

You answered your own question. Use a drawing program, this is not related
to HTML in any way.

SpaceGirl

"Michel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I would like to alter square images to a in depth 3D trapezium. And
> enlarge them while moving them from left to right. As if they come
> from way back in the screen to the front before they leave the window.
> Like adding a perspective in a drawing-program.
>
> I now I could make them in a perspective angle with a tranparent
> border-color, but then you can't alter the perspective angle as if
> they turn around a cilinder or ball.

Nope... you could do your entire site as a JAVA (not javascript) applet, or
maybe try it in Flash.

Richard

"Michel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I would like to alter square images to a in depth 3D trapezium. And
> enlarge them while moving them from left to right. As if they come
> from way back in the screen to the front before they leave the window.
> Like adding a perspective in a drawing-program.
>
> I now I could make them in a perspective angle with a tranparent
> border-color, but then you can't alter the perspective angle as if
> they turn around a cilinder or ball.

Outside of an animated gif or an avi, you should probably do that in flash
or swishit.
Otherwise you'll need a script of some sort.

Not sure if this would work, but z-index layers maybe?

Neal

On 15 Jun 2004 11:52:29 -0700, Michel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> tranparent

Dad had a sex change?

rf

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> swishit.

Excrement from Switzerland?

Cheers
Richard.

SpaceGirl

"Neal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 15 Jun 2004 11:52:29 -0700, Michel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > tranparent

> Dad had a sex change?

lol

SpaceGirl

"rf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MqPzc.29775$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > swishit.

> Excrement from Switzerland?
>
> Cheers
> Richard.

hehe this place is full of comedians today!

Matthias Gutfeldt

rf wrote:
> "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>swishit.

> Excrement from Switzerland?

ngngngnngggggnnn..... aaaah! There you go.

Matthias

rf

"Matthias Gutfeldt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> rf wrote:
> > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> >>swishit.

> > Excrement from Switzerland?

> ngngngnngggggnnn..... aaaah! There you go.

.... brings tears to the eyes

Cheers
Richard.