Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Increasing news results in the moreover news feeds

Increasing news results in the moreover news feeds

Paul Briggs

Hi,

Could somebody please tell me how i can increased the number of news
results shown at this feed it only list 30 results how do I increase it to
100 results

http://www.moreover.com/cgi-local/pa...ndustry%20news

Regards Paul

Mitja

Paul Briggs <(E-Mail Removed)>
(news:40c51a75$0$31680$(E-Mail Removed). au) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could somebody please tell me how i can increased the number of news
> results shown at this feed it only list 30 results how do I increase
> it to 100 results
>
> http://www.moreover.com/cgi-local/pa...ndustry%20news
>
> Regards Paul

Have a look at the params: they all consist of only one letter. So what
would be the logical parameter for the number of hits displayed? "n", of
course. And, indeed,
http://www.moreover.com/cgi-local/pa...y%20news&n=100
works fine for me.

I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but if you plan on parsing these
links and using them elsewhere, consider the copyright etc.

question re: date format in RSS news feeds Milsnips ASP .Net 1 01-13-2006 09:43 PM
How to display "No Rss feeds new availabe" when there are no FEEDS Patrick Olurotimi Ige ASP .Net 2 05-04-2005 11:50 PM
orcon news feeds russell NZ Computing 1 11-15-2004 05:04 AM
XML RSS news feeds into web pages ? phil altimas HTML 4 10-29-2004 03:45 PM
Rss News Feeds ??? Ken ASP .Net 2 10-18-2003 09:33 PM

Advertisments