Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CCS

Otuatail

Can anyone tell me how to have or change a background through a web site
I have a CSS file but don't know if I can add it here or do I need a seperate
include file.
TIA

Desmond.

Whitecrest

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Can anyone tell me how to have or change a background through a web site
> I have a CSS file but don't know if I can add it here or do I need a seperate
> include file.

In your css file add:

body {background-image:url(someimageurl);}

http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_background-image.asp
--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

brucie

in post: <news:(E-Mail Removed)>
Otuatail <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> Can anyone tell me how to have or change a background through a web site

body{background:#FFF url(image.png) no-repeat top left;}

the above is using shorthand
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/about.html#shorthand

various background properties:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/colors.html#q2

> I have a CSS file but don't know if I can add it here or do I need a seperate
> include file.

css can be in an external file, in the <head> or inline. an external
file is best.

--
b r u c i e

Karl Groves

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.google.com/search?q=css+background

--
Karl Core
http://www.karlcore.com

CCS's issue. AM Cisco 0 04-10-2006 12:53 PM
CCS question bricarroll@gmail.com Cisco 2 02-09-2006 10:03 AM
Web.xml default mapping is breaking external CCS link. Ron Brennan HTML 0 01-14-2004 02:32 PM
how does one find a website's ccs? Cyb HTML 12 12-02-2003 07:42 AM
ccs question Bei ASP .Net 1 08-17-2003 03:30 PM

Advertisments