Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Resize picture

Resize picture

Boris Šavc

I have this code (it's a banner exchange) and I'd like to change the size of
displayed banner. How to do that? Is it possible?

<script language="javascript"
src="http://www.something.com/script.php?id=1071"
type="text/javascript"></script><br>

Thanks,
Boris

brucie

in post: <news:eBBuc.4016$(E-Mail Removed)>
Boris Šavc <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> I have this code (it's a banner exchange) and I'd like to change the size of
> displayed banner. How to do that? Is it possible?

some smartarse thought it would be funny to superglue my crystal ball to
the ceiling again so you'll have to supply a URL to a page thats
displaying the banner.

--
b r u c i e

Boris Savc

"brucie" <****@bruciesusenetshit.info> wrote in message
newsgfiar7pummd$(E-Mail Removed)...
> in post: <news:eBBuc.4016$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Boris Šavc <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
> > I have this code (it's a banner exchange) and I'd like to change the

size of
> > displayed banner. How to do that? Is it possible?

> some smartarse thought it would be funny to superglue my crystal ball to
> the ceiling again so you'll have to supply a URL to a page thats
> displaying the banner.
>
> --
> b r u c i e

Hello Brucie, you again!

Would it kill you to help for once?

Regards,
Boris

brucie

in post: <news:4kCuc.4031$(E-Mail Removed)>
Boris Savc <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>>> I have this code (it's a banner exchange) and I'd like to change the
>>> size of displayed banner. How to do that? Is it possible?

>> some smartarse thought it would be funny to superglue my crystal ball to
>> the ceiling again so you'll have to supply a URL to a page thats
>> displaying the banner.

> Hello Brucie, you again!

<waves/> kissy kissy

> Would it kill you to help for once?

i'm trying but you haven't supplied enough info. you can use css to
change the image size but you need to make sure you target the correct
image using appropriate selectors.

i cant tell you what those selectors are or if you'll need to stick in a
class or id unless i see the page markup (this assumes your banner TOS
allows you to resize their banners)

--
b r u c i e

Boris Savc

"brucie" <****@bruciesusenetshit.info> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> in post: <news:4kCuc.4031$(E-Mail Removed)>

> >> some smartarse thought it would be funny to superglue my crystal ball

> >> the ceiling again so you'll have to supply a URL to a page thats
> >> displaying the banner.

> > Hello Brucie, you again!

> <waves/> kissy kissy
>
> > Would it kill you to help for once?

> i'm trying but you haven't supplied enough info. you can use css to
> change the image size but you need to make sure you target the correct
> image using appropriate selectors.
>
> i cant tell you what those selectors are or if you'll need to stick in a
> class or id unless i see the page markup (this assumes your banner TOS
> allows you to resize their banners)
>

> --
> b r u c i e

OK, Brucie. My bad. The real banner is on page
http://www.adijo.com/lestvica.php (the one in the middle/bottom). Hope
you'll find something.

Regards,
Boris

Jukka K. Korpela

"Boris Šavc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have this code (it's a banner exchange) and I'd like to change the
> size of displayed banner.

Remove the code.

> How to do that?

Remove the code. This will optimize the size, namely set it to zero.

This will also make your page look a bit less childish in the negative
sense. If this is a problem, add some animation like a hand coming out of
an opening mailbox, as a compensation. <marquee> might do as well.

> Is it possible?

Yes.

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

brucie

in post: <news:GeDuc.4041$(E-Mail Removed)>
Boris Savc <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> OK, Brucie. My bad.

<sob/> you have to kiss me better now.

> The real banner is on page
> http://www.adijo.com/lestvica.php (the one in the middle/bottom). Hope
> you'll find something.

add an id to the <div> in the markup:

<!-- oglas izmenjava.com -->
<script....>

add a bit of css to the <head>

#myadd img{width:200px;height:200px;}

but i think you should look at another banner supplier, i had to keep
hitting refresh for ages before one would appear.

--
b r u c i e

rf

"brucie" <****@bruciesusenetshit.info> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> in post: <news:GeDuc.4041$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Boris Savc <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
> > OK, Brucie. My bad.

> <sob/> you have to kiss me better now.

AAARRRGGGGHHH... The mind boggles

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/kiss.jpg

Cheers
Richard.

DU

Boris Šavc wrote:
> I have this code (it's a banner exchange) and I'd like to change the size of
> displayed banner. How to do that? Is it possible?

> <script language="javascript"
> src="http://www.something.com/script.php?id=1071"
> type="text/javascript"></script><br>
>
> Thanks,
> Boris

In how many different newsgroups have you multi-posted your message
exactly? Where do you really want to be answered?

DU

brucie

in post: <news:aDEuc.19800$(E-Mail Removed)>
rf <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>> <sob/> you have to kiss me better now.

> AAARRRGGGGHHH... The mind boggles

you're just jealous because i'm getting more kissies than you are.

> http://users.bigpond.net.au/rf/kiss.jpg

your risque collection of animal pics is starting to worry me.

--
b r u c i e

Picture resize Always Too Dark...Help Andrew Digital Photography 8 11-07-2006 09:10 AM
"Send To" resize picture gone? Johnny Computer Support 3 04-22-2005 12:42 AM
How to resize all images sizes and coordinates of the images on resize browser rams.kakara@gmail.com ASP General 2 02-13-2005 09:03 AM
Resize picture Boris Šavc Javascript 0 05-31-2004 08:00 AM
Help taking a picture of a glossy picture (Q-60 profiling) Fanta Digital Photography 3 08-31-2003 09:27 PM

Advertisments