Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Link checker that checks fragment identifiers?

Link checker that checks fragment identifiers?

Spartanicus

Anyone know of a link checker that also checks fragment identifiers?

Both Xenu and the w3c link checker don't do this.

--
Spartanicus

Els

Spartanicus wrote:

> Anyone know of a link checker that also checks fragment identifiers?
>
> Both Xenu and the w3c link checker don't do this.

If only I knew what a fragment identifier is, I would be
able to tell you if the WDG link checker checks them
http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/valet/

--
Els
http://locusmeus.com/

brucie

in post: <news:40b3be82$0$41746$(E-Mail Removed) li.nl>
Els <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>> Anyone know of a link checker that also checks fragment identifiers?

> If only I knew what a fragment identifier is,

the little bit on the end of links after a #

example.com/page.html#section2

> I would be able to tell you if the WDG link checker checks them
> http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/valet/

it doesn't

--
b r u c i e