Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Froogle Feadable Web Site? Help!

Froogle Feadable Web Site? Help!

richp

A broad question?

I can build an OK looking (IMHO) website using HTML. Basically just
using notepad.

I am currently dependant on an e-commerce
mall, Vendio, to display my items which they then feed daily to Froogle
indexing.

I want to dispense with the mall and create the same type of ads myself
which I can then upload to Froogle myself. Do I need some database program
like
say Homebase or can I just build my sellable items into my page using
tables?

Can I use just Paypal and Checks/money orders/et cetera as the basic payment
method?

Am I being too frugal?

I feel I fit the adage "A tool in the hands of a fool is a dangerous
weapon."

Here's what I have done so far---I realize I need a Domain name...Thats on
the agenda.
I really need to replace VENDIO!!!!! (see the link).

http://webpages.charter.net/richpbooks/index.htm

I am not trying to sell anybody anything.

Thanks-Rich

Thanks-Rich

brucie

in post: <news:(E-Mail Removed)>