Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Are these pictures too dark or/and too large?

Are these pictures too dark or/and too large?

Mabden

news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/...dicatania.html
> > > They look fine to me. 300 baud modems might not like them.

> > Do you mean that the the files of the pictures are too heavy for those

users
> > who have a modem connection?

> It is over 50K for the two images. 56K might not mind, but anyone
> connecting slower might. You can probably optimize them a little and not
> loose any noticeable detail and make them smalle. (but then I don't
> know where you started with them and they may be optimized as far as
> they can go without losing quality)
>
> --
> Whitecrest Entertainment
> www.whitecrestent.com

loose should be lose
Small doesn't have an e
losing should be loosing

--
Mabden

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Mabden <(E-Mail Removed)> feverishly typed:

> loose should be lose
> Small doesn't have an e
> losing should be loosing

It is usually bad form to reply to a post just to point out spelling and
gramatical errors, but since you started it...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-b...nary&va=losing
http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-b...ary&va=loosing

.... and it is considered good form to strip the previous poster's sig when
you reply.

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (E-Mail Removed). Take the dog out!

Luigi Donatello Asero

"Whitecrest" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i meddelandet
news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> says...
> > > It is neither a hotel nor a spa. It is an apartment which is rent to
> > > tourists and I offer the intermediation for rent of such an apartment
> > > ( among other holiday lodgings).

> > Any discounts for alt.html regulars??

> No kidding, I would be on a waiting list.
> --
> Whitecrest Entertainment
> www.whitecrestent.com

Customers pay only the intermediation fee to me not the rent itself
Anyway, if any of you is really interested to rent any of the holiday
lodgings through my intermediation he or she is welcome to get in touch with
me by writing to one of the e-mailadresses which are on the websites
--
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
http://www.italymap.dk/
http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

Mabden

"nice.guy.nige" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> While the city slept, Mabden <(E-Mail Removed)> feverishly typed:
>
> > loose should be lose
> > Small doesn't have an e
> > losing should be loosing

> It is usually bad form to reply to a post just to point out spelling and
> gramatical errors, but since you started it...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-b...nary&va=losing

http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-b...ary&va=loosing

Ooops, the last one was a mistake. I guess that's why one shouldn't correct
speelling arrers!