Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Looking for Index Tabs

Looking for Index Tabs

Dennis Marks

I've looked all over the internet and can't find a site that has free
index tab graphics to download. What I would like is a set of 3 tab
graphics containing 3 tabs. Each graphic will show a different tab in
the front. I can add text muself. Does anyone know where I can find
these? I hate just going to a site and just taking their graphics.

--
Dennis Marks
http://www.dcs-chico.com/~denmarks/

The Doormouse

Dennis Marks <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Each graphic will show a different tab in
> the front. I can add text muself. Does anyone know where I can find
> these? I hate just going to a site and just taking their graphics.

Is it too much to make your own? =)

The Doormouse