Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Google - adsense

Google - adsense

John D.

I'm in the process of signing up for google adsense. I just got accepted
and am currently reviewing the user agreement before I agree. No-where have
I seen an example of how much is paid for a "pay per click". Anyone know?

John D.

this is the only hint I can find:
"our goal is to enable publishers to make as much or more than they could
with other advertising networks."

Fred Emmott

data64

"John D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Ar9pc.17436$(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm in the process of signing up for google adsense. I just got
> accepted and am currently reviewing the user agreement before I agree.
> No-where have I seen an example of how much is paid for a "pay per
> click". Anyone know?

I think it varies depending on much the purchaser of the ad, bid to have
the ad show for that specific set of keywords and so on. So there is no
set value they can tell you it probably varies from site to site too.

data64

desilentlips@gmail.com

i have question
i have adsense account
ca-pub-6917462304019484
this is my adsense ID
but i forgot my Email ID
Have any solution?

Jonathan N. Little

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Denis McMahon

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:54:12 -0800, desilentlips wrote:

> i have question i have adsense account ca-pub-6917462304019484 this is
> my adsense ID but i forgot my Email ID Have any solution?

Your email id is: (E-Mail Removed)

--
Denis McMahon, (E-Mail Removed)