Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: media="print" css-problem?

Re: media="print" css-problem?

kmsiever

I tried to copy your code into Dreamweaver, but your templates
interfered with being able to edit the HTML. I won't be able to
experiment with it to see what the problem is. Sorry.

Mika

kmsiever wrote:

> I tried to copy your code into Dreamweaver, but your templates
> interfered with being able to edit the HTML. I won't be able to
> experiment with it to see what the problem is. Sorry.

I appreciate your effort though. Thanks!