Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Tables to CSS

Tables to CSS

SlowRyde

Table version
http://www.fljaycees.org/index.shtml

CSS version
http://www.fljaycees.org/index2.shtml

In the CSS version is there any way to squeeze the columns toward the
center as in the table version? I'd also like for the right column to be
fluid and not jump under the left column when reducing the browser
width. I placed all the includes for the CSS version inline for easy
source viewing.

Thanks,
--

_ \ | |
/ _ \ _ \ -_) _| _|

Richard

"SlowRyde" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rHdnc.89207$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Table version
> http://www.fljaycees.org/index.shtml
>
> CSS version
> http://www.fljaycees.org/index2.shtml
>
> In the CSS version is there any way to squeeze the columns toward the
> center as in the table version? I'd also like for the right column to be
> fluid and not jump under the left column when reducing the browser
> width. I placed all the includes for the CSS version inline for easy
> source viewing.

http://1-large-world.com/samples/sample2.html

Placing your working divisions inside of a containment division keeps things
all neat and tidy regardless of window size.

How to get database metadata information (i.e. existing tables and columns in tables) Chris Brat Python 5 08-22-2006 05:25 PM
Tables within tables Otuatail HTML 7 08-02-2004 04:42 AM
Tables and CSS Mark Rae ASP .Net 4 07-17-2004 09:08 AM
Text after 2 tables actually appears between 2 tables ! Peter Bassett HTML 3 08-15-2003 06:46 PM
Re: css positioning vs. tables PeterMcC HTML 0 06-23-2003 04:45 PM

Advertisments