Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > using a program on my website

using a program on my website

Angel & Marco Thompson

Hello All,
I have an excel program (.xla) that I would like users to be able to use
online. However, I've never seen this ability on a webiste before.
Obviously there are programs written in html or asp that one can use online,
however, I do not want to convert my excel program...Is it possible to
upload my excel program and make it usable online?

Thank You.
Angel

Whitecrest

says...
> Hello All,
> I have an excel program (.xla) that I would like users to be able to use
> online. However, I've never seen this ability on a webiste before.
> Obviously there are programs written in html or asp that one can use online,
> however, I do not want to convert my excel program...Is it possible to
> upload my excel program and make it usable online?

When you say use, do you mean they will write data to it? Or do you
mean they will read data from it, or do you mean several people will be
using it live at the same time?
--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

Toby A Inkster

Angel & Marco Thompson wrote:

> I do not want to convert my excel program...Is it possible to
> upload my excel program and make it usable online?

Will all your users own a copy of Excel?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

setting up website inside a website sck10 ASP .Net 1 04-13-2006 09:18 PM
Website on a website. Shawn ASP .Net 3 01-15-2006 04:58 AM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
how to reinstall website when the name of the website changed. A Leon HTML 4 03-04-2004 07:44 AM
Update website via website? Adrian Wood HTML 13 02-25-2004 11:32 PM

Advertisments