Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > for-statement in AST

for-statement in AST

hlwangz

Hello,can you tell me the form of for-statement in AST in the Java
compiler?

Oliver Wong

"hlwangz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello,can you tell me the form of for-statement in AST in the Java
> compiler?

Technically speaking, this is compiler specific, but usually compilers
implement their ASTs so that they reflect the structure of the grammar
specified in the language specifications. See
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/t...nts.html#14.14

- Oliver

for-statement representation in AST hlwangz Java 0 04-26-2006 03:20 AM
Python AST as XML Oleg Paraschenko XML 4 11-04-2004 10:58 AM
cookies between ast and asp.net Arno Seitinger ASP .Net 2 10-28-2004 09:03 AM
AST Computer Ron Turner Computer Support 1 07-09-2003 02:11 PM
AST error r turner Computer Support 1 07-01-2003 04:05 PM

Advertisments