Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Connecting to a Database

Connecting to a Database

oskermayor

I am having trouble connecting to a database. I do not want to use the
wizard to connect to the DB. I do not understand how to create a
connection string that will connect to the database i am using. I am
using Visual Studio 2005 and C# if anyone can help me.

--
oskermayor

Greg Young [MVP]

http://www.connectionstrings.com/