Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > ASP - restricted user access to my server

ASP - restricted user access to my server

PW

I have several ASP applications on my WinXP-Pro server. Typically I only
allow users to access my server on a demo basis. Once the system goes live
I remove their access and install the application on their own server.

I now have a situation where a company wants to subscribe to one of my
applications and I host it on an ongoing basis.

In the past I have given demo users "Basic" access to my server and created
a temporary user under the "manage" option, but now I want to give these new
subscribers only access to the directory where their application resides ...
and nowhere else.

How do I set this up ? The only options are ...

1. Anonymous
2. Basic
3. Integrated