Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Frameset scrolling

Re: Frameset scrolling

Whitecrest

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> I know that I can do this with tables, but I have to do this with frames.
> Is this possible? Please send me the html code.

Other than because the boss said you had to. WHY do you have to do this
with frames?
--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

Charles Banas

Whitecrest wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>I know that I can do this with tables, but I have to do this with frames.
>>Is this possible? Please send me the html code.

> Other than because the boss said you had to. WHY do you have to do this
> with frames?

maybe he saw something like this:

http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=090%2F090%2Ecss

and thought it was done with framesets?

Toby A Inkster

Charles Banas wrote:

> maybe he saw something like this:
> http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=090%2F090%2Ecss
> and thought it was done with framesets?

Not neccessarily something to be emulated.
http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/scratch/overlap

--
Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

Whitecrest

> >>I know that I can do this with tables, but I have to do this with frames.
> >>Is this possible? Please send me the html code.

> > Other than because the boss said you had to. WHY do you have to do this
> > with frames?

> maybe he saw something like this:
> http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=090%2F090%2Ecss
> and thought it was done with framesets?

That is one butt ugly site.
--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com

Charles Banas

Whitecrest wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...

>>>Other than because the boss said you had to. WHY do you have to do this
>>>with frames?

>>maybe he saw something like this:
>>http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=090%2F090%2Ecss
>>and thought it was done with framesets?

> That is one butt ugly site.

look at http://www.csszengarden.com/ if you haven't already. that's not
the only design.

Whitecrest

> look at http://www.csszengarden.com/ if you haven't already. that's not
> the only design.

Now I have always likes that "almost pastel" feeling

--
Whitecrest Entertainment
www.whitecrestent.com